The Wotton Community Sports Foundation committee guides and runs the PARC project. It currently has 16 members, but there are many more supporters and volunteers who help to bring the PARC vision to life.
Volunteers have helped this year in all sorts of ways including :
- Planting trees in our orchard
- Brushing the sports pitches
- Cutting the grass
- Fundraising (including by running the London Marathon!)
- Organising our Wotton Lottery
- Planning and delivering our first music and family festival – Party in the PARC
- Sponsoring, building and installing benches
- Planting native woodland trees
- Planting wild flowers
- Litter picking and emptying bins
- Various DIY jobs around the site that help with general maintenance
- And more!
If you would like to help in any way or have ideas about new ways in which you could support the PARC please do contact us here. We would love your help to make the PARC vision a reality.